BMC Adventure & Aviators Air Rescure
Safety first is our moto!
Keeping safety of each individual in mind we have introduced Air ambulance service to answer any medical emergencies during our selected treks. God forbid any disastrous situation occurs on the trek, time plays very critical role. We have tied up with Aviators Air Rescue to lift a victim(s) from the nearest hospital near the trek location after first medical response. This service would ideally cost you approx Rs. 1.5 lakh per hour. On selected BMC treks* this feature is covered already. Please read all Terms & Conditions related to this service.
Area of operation:
Karnataka | Tamil Nadu | Kerala | Andhra Pradesh | Telangana
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AIR AMBULANCE SERVICE:
- Aviators Air Rescue will be assisting for ground ambulance and immediate support from the near-by hospital of the Emergency site.
- Cost of ground ambulance and treatment will be borne by the patient. Aviators Air Rescue is not accountable for the cost of ground ambulance arranged.
- Aviators Air Rescue will bear every cost incurred during the Air-lifting of the patient.
- Cost Includes:- Ground Ambulance arranged while air-lifting, medicines used during the operation.
- Aviators Air Rescue is not accountable for the Hospital charges.
- All flight operations to site or airports shall be conducted as per prevailing DGCA operational regulations.
- As per the DGCA guidelines, Air Ambulance service will be operational between Dawn to Dusk. i.e., defined as – from half an hour before sunrise to half an hour after sunset.
- AAR shall assist to arrange for First and Last Mile pick-up and drop, for all transport to and from medical centers and Tertiary hospitals.
- In case a Patient does not survive the transit, hospital pre-designated by client will accept the patient and shall be responsible to process next steps. All documentation shall be the responsibility of hospital and/or the receiving tertiary centers.