Skydiving – Solo Jump CourseMay 16, 2017
Trek to KudremukhMay 19, 2017
Ballalrayanadurga is a concealed fort on top of a dense forest in the Western Ghats which stands with shattered walls as a distant reminder of its past when it was built in 12th century by Hoysala Empire. Situated at the height of 5000 feet, the whole valley glitters with natural colors during sunsets and makes an ideal place for trekking and camping with mesmerizing views around. The immersed greenery attracts trekkers at all times of the year. Apart from its historical significance, the Ballalarayana Durga fort is also famous as a trekking destination. The most frequented trek route is the one that starts at Mundaje and takes one to the Bandaje Arbi before proceeding to the ruined fort. The trek to the fort is a difficult one and presents quite a few challenges to the trekker. After camping, we head back down to the base and depart for Bangalore.
- Distance: 300 KM Approx from Bangalore
- Difficulty Level: Easy – Moderate
- Trek Distance: 15 Km in total
- Accommodation: Tented Accommodation with sleeping bags
- Transport: Non-A/C. Depending on a number of participants it can be Tavera/Qualis, Tempo Traveler, MiniBus, Bus, others.
- Food – Basic Veg food
Participation Fees: Rs.3100/- Per Person
09:30PM Pick up from BMC, Indiranagar
09:45PM Pick up from New Shanti sagar hotel, Domlur
10:00PM Pick up from Lifestyle, Victoria Road (Near Garuda Mall)
06:00 AM: Reach the trek base – Freshen-up & Breakfast
08:30 AM: Start the trek
: Trek to peak – Have packed Lunch on the way up
07:00 PM: Camping – Dinner – Night Halt
06:00 AM: Wake up – Freshen-up – Breakfast.
08:00 AM: Start the Descent
11:30 AM: Start back to Bangalore – Have self sponsored lunch on the way.
08:00 PM: Reach Bangalore.
- 2 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Local Guide
- Accommodation (Tents and Sleeping Bags)
- Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore.
- Adventure 🙂
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
Things to Carry:
- One strong backpack
- 2 liters water bottle
- Headwear like Caps, hats or bandanas
- Sunscreen lotion
- Toiletries (Comb, shampoo, tissue paper, soap, toothbrush, etc.)
- Small torch with new batteries
- Shoes for trekking
- Change of clothes enough for two days
- Energy food such as Chocolates, Nutri-bars, juice packs etc.
- Raincoat (Just in case)
Terms and Conditions:
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on BMC events (Except when that event is party :).
- Trekking is an activity where there are more than 50% chances of facing uncertainty, as you see we always write “Tentative Schedule”, on treks, it is very difficult to make people walk with the speed we want. Also because the vehicles we hire are not regular on route vehicles like KSTDC which can guaranty us the time it takes to reach.
- Weather conditions, Wildlife movements, permission changes are not in our hand, many times we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer 100% refund to all the participants.
- All participants registering for the trek should be trekkers! We have experienced few picnic crowd registering for Treks by mistake (Crowd which demands Changing room, rest room, bedroom, shower, porters etc.) We request not to register if you are not Ok to carry your own required items, which includes: Your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items like food, tents etc distributed equally among the group.
- We are dependent on 3rd party transport agency, we don’t have direct control over the vehicle, vehicle drivers. Rarely we face small issues with pickup and drop times or quality of bus. If you are too specific please check back before registering.
- We can not guaranty availability of restrooms where we do night camping. But for everybody’s convenience, we try our best to reach the place where people can freshen up.
- While utilizing campsite all trekkers have to be responsible for cleaning the place (after and before using).
- We expect every trekker to be humble towards Nature, localities, and tribals.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports accordingly. It took more than 4 years for us to make our departure on time, that was since we started leaving all late comers behind in Bangalore.
- For cancellation of participation, we will pay your refund as per our cancellation policy.
- In the case of damage or loss of any of the BMC equipment or property, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- There is no consideration, priorities, discounts to even our close friends, but on times we reward participants with free or discounted treks for their outstanding leadership/volunteer ship during treks.
- All our events are built on Teamwork methodology. Our coordinators’ presence in the event is to lead the event, make sure that things are going as per plan, schedule, safety. Also, its fun to pitch tents, collect firewood from the forest, cook food etc.
- Trekking is a life skill of exploring the nature in a natural way which gives you an experience of surviving in nowhere and with nothing. Try to gain a maximum of that experience, test the limits of your physic and mind.
- All our arrangements are very basic, we do not/can not provide luxury on such events. Our accommodations are many times: Sleeping bags and Tents, Dormitories, room with no beds and sometimes just sleeping bags under the glittering sky.
- To keep proper track of participants and keep them updated time to time, we require each and every participant to read thru these points and then register.
- We do not have control over online registration head count, on times we get many registrations than max head count, in that case, we have to request last overbooked members to accept refunds or switch to another trek.
- These are guideline/clarification points, our operation is much professional to attract thousands of enthusiasts 🙂
- If you have a doubt with any of above points please feel free to contact us for clarification. If you disagree with any of these points, we request to rethink before registration.
BMC Cancellation Policy
BMC’s Cancellation policy For Weekend Departures : (New refund policy effective from 25th Oct 2015)
- Cancellation 5 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure – 80% refund
- Cancellation 2 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure – 25% refund
- Cancellation 2 Days Prior with carry forward of the amount for future event – Free
- You are allowed to transfer your booking to anybody else with prior confirmation – Free
BMC Refund Policy
- Once cancellation of the registered event to participate and refund amount is mutually agreed between
participant and Team BMC, we prepare all refund cheques on the following Monday and deposit them in the
respective banks on Tuesday. Please wait another week if the refund process is initiated on Monday after 11AM.
To have refund processed on Tuesday, we request you to get all formalities done on or before Monday morning
11AM, this includes: agreement on the refund amount and providing all bank details for depositing the cheque in.In a case of serious urgency, you can ask our team to expedite the process. It takes additional effort, hence does it ONLY in case of extreme urgency.
- For transactions done by Payment gateway, we will initiate a refund within 1-2 days from request date, from there onwards Payment gateway to Bank/Credit card reverse transaction can take anywhere between 5 days to as long as 4 weeks.
For any clarification email us at [email protected] or call on 9611102222
BMC Office Address :
#472, 1st Floor,
80 Ft Main Road, HAL 2nd Stage,
Opp BSNL Telephone Exchange,
Landmark – Jeevan Bhima Nagar Main Rd.
Bangalore – 560 075
Only logged in users can place bookings